Sunday, August 24, 2014

 for you... feel  create you & U,I. Realitly, your name escapes me... at this point. Yet I know it... This Game! Your face,  I know, just not your body nor what's... inside the...

     the toon, plays inside heads...  sure never heard it outside her... head.  SHit continues over and over... repeating... I'm given words--- (In Fact, actually)--- appear in her mind... don't rhyme as in most songs (everyone likes!).

     Shakes Her Head... makes a tiny (big) grouch, nose lips, & eyes. Puts in earbuds, plays something she hates. Ther, that's better! & The next piece kicks it, way hard & heavy... AWESOME... took it all in in her body's tzar fucked car, downloaded. yeah she's- fairy & what guy won't ever get her LOVE, no no not sick creeps...  mangy

No comments:

Post a Comment