Tuesday, June 24, 2014

Quill to Parchment... an erotic sensual affair... IT IS NO FUCKING GOOD! you have stolen me in all aspects! I can express no more spiritual lust desire devotion! I M ust Have You! Now! Physical BS. My cock crys!
    Enouph Philosophie!
    Enoug Romantic Platitudes!
 Enough!

I AM A MAN!
There can B no other way but physical earthly sex in the flesh!
I want you need you IN THE FLESH and nowhere else!
Britney Spears,
Can you live without ME, The Monsignore Jones?
there may B imitators, but only I shalt suffice!
David Jones is here with me also, but I am not allowing him to write any more tripe!

Make YOURSELF B KNOWN!
MAKE YOURSELF B SHOWN TO ME WITH YOUR EARTHLY SEXUAL PHYSICAL TOUCH, CARRESS! B CARELESS! CAREFREE! IRRESPONSIBLE! FECKLACE! AH... WE SHALT RUN AWAY TOGETHER FROM THE PRISONS OF OUR DEMISE!

CAN YOU LIVE WITHOUT ME? CHARTERHOUSE OF JONES, The Monsignore Jones!

No comments:

Post a Comment